[ale] Wearables? Auto-mounted?

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Fri Jul 21 17:52:43 EDT 2000

The Media Lab wearables project

http://mevard.www.media.mit.edu/projects/wearables/

has a lot of information on wearables. I haven't looked
recently, but I recall seeing a number of setups on that
site that were Linux based, including drivers for some
heads-up VR displays. Check the "Hardware and Software"
link.

Also, here's a website that describes a
Linux-based MP3 player that a guy built for his car:

http://www.ryanspc.com/carmp3/

-- Joe