[ale] xdm question

Yu, Jerry zyu at Ptek.com
Fri Jul 21 15:33:16 EDT 2000

I used $HOME/.Xclients file.

Make sure you didn't put the window manager to the background and
preferrably the last line in the .Xclients. Didn't think you would, just
checking...

which xdm you are running? gdm, gdm2beta, xdm, kdm?  (old gdm has problem
to do XDMCP session).

For session errors, look at /var/gdm/:0.log and your own
$HOME/.xsession-errors.

good luck.

Jerry