[ale] xdm question

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Jul 21 11:14:29 EDT 2000

Yeah, I did that. I tried fvwm2 (which I use all the time) tried the full
path as well. I need to take a look at the xhosts I think that is where
the problem is,

Thank you
Ken

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.