[ale] assorted X-window questions

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Jul 21 06:58:23 EDT 2000

Well as far as what resolution it starts in you can issue
startx -- -bpp 16, I snagged that from the man page. Also I tend to just
go into the xconfig and waste any low res settings cause I never use them.

As far as xdm, uhm...not sure.

Ken

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.