[ale] OT: WWW TimeOuts?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Thu Jul 20 16:46:06 EDT 2000

We have some people hitting an apache www server doing some queries
and maint via http.  When hit large ammounts of data or do long
queries on the database their connection times out before the data
is returned.  Will increasing the Server TimeOut value in httpd.conf
help this?  Any thoughts/theories other than trim back the data as
it is not an option?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!