[ale] Red Hat 6.1 Hard Drive always accessing

Douglas Knudsen dtk at math.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 19 18:50:50 EDT 2000

I have checked the jumpers a dozen times and even set them incorrectly to see
if the light went off correctly.(it is the only drive in the machine
presently) Nada!  Many moons ago I had the same problem under WindowsNT, but not
under Win95 or 98, which is quite unexpected also.  After many hours of
digging, I settled for the light staying on....could spend all my 'free' time
on this!

--
Cheers!

"Nuclear war would really set back cable."
                -- Ted Turner

"Guns don't kill people, physics does!"
John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun      <--thanks giancarlo

Got Linux?  http://www.linuxmall.com