[ale] Red Hat 6.1 Hard Drive always accessing

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Tue Jul 18 09:33:20 EDT 2000

I can't imagine this fix working.  IMH(Experience), just about any
real-world circuit with a backwards-connected LED will result in the LED not
lighting at all.  If the drive and drive controller are working normally yet
the LED stays lit, then there is a (largely inconsequential) problem in the
LED drive circuit.

- Jeff