[ale] Mailing script clues requested

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Jul 10 09:05:49 EDT 2000

a) With a webpage, I don't learn more about email & linux
b) I said I'd mail the pictures
c) Putting together a web page isn't going to be any easier than putting a
script together (10-15 lines is my guess) which pushes email out, and the
email solution can be reused.

Admittedly, I hadn't thought of mailing a zipped file, but since one
recipient may be on a mac, normal attachments would be vastly better.

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000, Douglas Knudsen wrote:

> How about a real easy solution, put the pictures on a webpage?  Then you
> could just email everyone the URL.

You just might be a chemist if -
    you wonder just _what_ the lubricant
    in that condom is made from...