[ale] Mailing script clues requested

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Jul 9 23:20:03 EDT 2000

Today my girlfriend's family held their annual reunion, so I took my
electronic camera and used it. Well, I got caught at it, and two of her
relatives requested that I email to them the collection as email
attachments. I have the bandwidth, and with Linux I've got the tools. I
_could_ manage to get pine to make a sufficient number of attachments to a
sufficient number of mails, but with over 40 shots to send - I'm really
not interested. I'm not familiar enough with the structure of email to
write a script to attach a picture file to an email & send it. RTFM is in
order, but I've got to get out of town on family business, and I'd rather
like to get the correct set of FM to R along with a first cut idea before
I need to split.

Thanks for the help in advance.

You just might be a chemist if -
    you wonder just _what_ the lubricant