[ale] Utility to flash keyboard LEDs on HD activity

Robert Gash gashalot at gashalot.com
Sat Jul 1 20:05:58 EDT 2000

Does anyone know if a utility exsists to flash a specified keyboard LED
when the HD is being accessed?  I have a fairly old p133 Compaq laptop
which does not have any sort of HD status indicator at all, and it's quite
annoying trying to listen for the drive sometimes.  I have run into a
handful of utilities to flash the keyboard leds when the network is being
used, and some to do nightrider-like patterns on them, but none to flash
them when the HD is being hit.  Does such a beast exsist?

-R from the shores of the Pacific ocean in Pacifica, CA (vacation)

--
.----------------- PGP Key: `finger gashalot at gashalot.com` -----------------.
| Robert Gash                        |          Work - gashalot at fasturl.net |