[ale] Native Office Suties

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 06:27:59 EST 2000

Could it have been WPC, (Word Perfect Corp)?  I recall that the older
text-only versions of WP were ported to a boatload of platforms.  Five
years ago I worked for the State of New York, and they ran WP 4.3 on a VAX
under VMS.

WPC was bought out by Corel a few years ago.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.