[ale] Connecting through a Spring PCS???

Christopher christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Dec 26 21:31:29 EST 2000

I've got a computer in my car (for MP3s, GPS, DVD's, etc).  I'm looking into
getting a system called Ricochet that's 128kbps WIRELESS.  Basically, I'll be able
to browse the web or do anything 'net related from my car.  Depending on what
you're using it for it might be a nicer solution.  It's not cheap, but it's not
necessarily expensive either.  Here's the link for anyone interested:

http://juno.ath.cx/cbergeron/mp3jetta/index.html

P.S.
Atlanta is one of the _few_ cities that has this as a wireless option.

Cheers, and happy holidays.
Christopher