[ale] building imlib

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Dec 22 16:50:08 EST 2000

Hello,

	Well sorry I didn't post the output of make. I posted it the first
time and did not want to be redundant however I see that It's not in the
reply. Opps, my bad, anyway I found that I was using a REALLY old version,
how I got that I don't know. Whatever I downladed a newer version and it
seems happy.

Thanks for all the suggestions
Ken

--
I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock.
                -- Henny Youngman