[ale] Kmail

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 09:37:59 EST 2000

i am not a fan of KDE(i hate it and Gnome), but i have found kmail to be the
best email for X(IMO).  i had problems similar to yours awhile back, but it
turns out they were changing stuff on the servers.  a couple days later they
changed it back and everything started working.  actual i was using netscape
mail when the problems started.  at first i thought it was netscape bugging out
on me(again).  so i started trying different emails.
stopped when i got to kmail.  even though netscape communicator was not the
problem, i never went back.  now i just run the navigator

in short don't ditch kmail just yet.
i'll bet the problem lies else where.

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy