[ale] DSL and CABLE simultaneously

Tony Scalzitti tscal at gw.total-web.net
Mon Dec 18 20:52:28 EST 2000

Well the only thing you can do is equal cost routing, it would basically send data
out round robin style.  As for incoming, what you really want, I have never found
a way.  That is to say it could be done with BGP and the co-op of your providers,
but I wouldn't count on that.

If you are just serving pages for a web site you could always set DNS for round
robin and bind two IP's to the same Linux box for improved hosting bandwidth.

However I would be interested if anyone proves me wrong (please do, really :)

-Tony