[ale] LDAP with QMAIL

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Mon Dec 18 13:10:30 EST 2000

	I haven't done this integration with Qmail but I have it running
with several Sendmail servers which were trivial to setup...

	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |