[ale] wine/plex86

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 18:56:13 EST 2000

i can help.
i've been running both.
as pointed out plex is currently very slow.  i use it for dos only.
it will boot a number of OS's but performance is not there yet.
if you still wish to try it start with their email list then go through
the archives.  there is a how-to in there from a month or so back.

are you going to use wine with a full windows installation?
if not then i will drop you a copy of my wine.conf.

let me know

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy