[ale] Coexisting with Outlook calendaring features?

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Tue Dec 12 19:32:47 EST 2000

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Pete Hardie wrote:
> Anyone know of a way to access an Outlook calendar from a Linux box, preferrably
> with only software on the Linux box?  I'm having some trouble dealing with a
> Linux work machine and a corporate Windoze environment.

I'm on Pine, and everytime my boss sends me an outlook meeting thing, it
show up in my mailbox as an e-mail in a certain format.  I don't know if
there is a way of sending an e-mail back that would be processed by
exchange or not.

And as someone else already said, there is the Outlook Web Access
functionality, which is quite robust.

	-Dan