[ale] Sorry

Agent Durga durga at burntmedia.org
Sun Dec 10 09:39:49 EST 2000

> What I don't understand, is why none of you saw fit to email me personally and ask  me to stop it.

i thought about it, but i wasn't sure if you were going to see it, i knew
i'd get another auto-response, and i wasn't posting enough to really worry
about it.

i found it kind of funny, given the conversation about email address
filtering on the ale in general.

so, i wanted to watch the irony for the sake of humor.  if that's
offensive, i'm sorry.

giddy on caffine.

-drew west

--
   The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
     but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.