[ale] re: Jennifer

John Mills john at mills-atl.com
Thu Dec 7 15:19:45 EST 2000

Hello, ALErs -

This brings up a question of mine: can our list server be set to ignore autoresponse messages like
Jennifer's? I would like to put a forwarding message telling senders to please update their e-mail
address for me, but can only put it at my current ISP where the messages would end up on the ALE
list just like these did. Not desirable.

 - Mills

---- Wandered Inn <esoteric at denali.atlnet.com> wrote:
> Jennifer Taylor wrote:
> >
> > I will be out of the office between December 1 and December 8, but I will be checking my email
and responding as time permits.

> I am so glad to know that Jennifer will be back tomorrow..

And will Jennifer's autoresponses echoed back by our list server now appear on her mail spool?