[ale] Inetd Setup Question on RH6.2

John Mills john at mills-atl.com
Thu Dec 7 13:58:11 EST 2000

Chris -

CC> /etc/inetd.conf is installed with the inetd-0.16-4.i386.rpm. /etc/services
CC>  is a part of setup-2.1.8-1.i386.rpm. Sounds like you need to installed the
CC>  inetd package.

Thanks - I had identified the source of 'services', but was coming up dry on 'inetd.conf'.

Also, it's surprising how much seems to be working without 'inted'. I wonder which installation
package contains it, in case I'm missing some other pieces I hadn't noticed _yet_? Guess I better
check around in the installation scripts.

 - John Mills