[ale] Qmail-vpopmail error

Martin Nichols mnichol at webentrada.com
Thu Dec 7 11:03:32 EST 2000

Good Afternoon,
I am setting up a qmail server with the vpopmail program. The qmail server
starts fine I have installed vpopmail and have used it to create a virtual
domain and its users. When I try to start pop3d with the script...
env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R 0 pop-3 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup my.domain.com \
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &
I recieve the error "tcpserver: fatal: unable to bind: address already used"
If this is important I am running Red Hat 6.2
Any suggestions?

Marty