[ale] apache woes

Armsby John-G16665 John.Armsby at motorola.com
Thu Dec 7 11:18:40 EST 2000

You may have already checked this, but you might peruse the httpd.conf file and look at the path specified for the htdocs directory (document root) then compare it to where the file really exists..... If they do not match you have to edit the httpd.conf file or move the htdocs directory.  Once synced up, you will have to restart the apache server...

John