[ale] Re: FYI - Charter Customers - Not specifically ALE related

bill.cotton at myisi.com bill.cotton at myisi.com
Thu Dec 7 10:44:10 EST 2000

Hey Mikey!

I just ordered 416/416 SDSL from Megapath a few
days ago.  Megapath is one of the top rated DSL providers listed on DSLR
(dslreports.com).  I have a killer idea for sharing the cost and bandwidth
with my neighbors.  I currently have three static IP address with
Charter.  I will be curious to see how they deal with me.  By the way,
where did you get this info?  I never know what's going on with
Charter.  The last couple of days I have had horrible cable modem
service.  Do you have a web site at your house?  I have a demo site,
but the folks in Switzerland always complain about it timing out.  I was
think I would have them try changing some of their TCP registry setting to allow
for my extremely slow upload speed.

<BLOCKQUOTE