[ale] Administrivia: restrict_post has been turned on

Agent Durga durga at burntmedia.org
Thu Dec 7 04:55:07 EST 2000

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Wandered Inn wrote:

> What about the suggestion someone made to rotate the responsibility of
> moderating messages posted by non-list members?  I'll volunteer to do my
> part.

why not just posted from your subscribed email address?...i personally
don't feel it's that hard to do, and allows a non-human to control the
filtering....

but then again, i added an email account to my machine specifically for
the ale and subscribed from it <shrug>...

-drew

--
   The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
     but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.