[ale] Re: FREE Instant Mortgage Quote!!

bn2bn1 at yahoo.com bn2bn1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 06:28:14 EST 2000

If you need a fantastic source for mortgage loans you've got
to check this out!

We represent over 80 of the nation's top lenders.  For any type of
purchase, refinance, second mortgage, home improvement, cash out and
even 125% LTV second mortgages.

We don't just pre-qualify you, we offer Conditional Approvals!

We do it quickly, confidentially and we give you these terms from at
least 3 lenders.  We can work with any type of credit rating.

If your credit history is blemished, we have programs for you.  You
pick the mortgage that is right for you!

We have lenders that want your business today!

mail to:   mortgagepro998 at aol.com

You'll get answers not promises.

Sincerely,
DL