[ale] sendmail -mindspring-ISP ignorance

Michael Johnson mjohnson at c-cor.net
Mon Dec 4 08:28:25 EST 2000

I find nothing stupid in that.  I was under the impression that DNS
was for this type of scenario exactly.  Names may never need change
but IP's OTOH may change frequently.

Being an SA I have done this many times and it still baffles me how
people complain about IP's changing although the DNS entry has always
pointed correctly.

MHO only.  :)