[ale] latest patches for Linux 6.2

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Dec 4 04:56:00 EST 2000

My favorite source is

ftp://ftp.iBiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/redhat/updates/

but YMMW w/others, including ftp.FreeSoftware.com and
ftp-Linux.CC.GaTech.edu .

Given all the problems people have been reporting w/upgrading to 7.0, it's
best to try out the 6.2 updates first. If you still need the more recent
stuff that can only be found in 7.0, be sure to do a *clean* install of 7.0
instead of an upgrade on top of the 6.2 stuff.