[ale] [job] Kernel hackers wanted

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Thu Aug 31 09:10:25 EDT 2000

This is a job posting for a kernel hacker/device driver kind of
person.

As we get closer to our ship date our ship date it becomes
increasingly clear that we need a low level Linux coder--someone who
lives to hack the kernel, finds device drivers fun, and would love to
write a replacement for LILO.

If this sounds like you, and you want to work for a fast moving,
quickly growing, pre-IPO company, please get in touch with me.

ZapMedia is building the ultimate digital entertainment device for
your home entertainment system.  It plays CDs, MP3s, streaming movies
and audio off the internet, and DVDs.  It can store and catalog your
whole CD collection.  It will cost $599 (there will be rebates, too)
and, of course, it is Linux based.  We expect it to be in stores by
November 1--just in time for Christmas.