[ale] VPN questions

Wandered Inn esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Aug 30 08:42:38 EDT 2000

I've successfully set up my firewall boxes to properly handle vpn
forwarding/masq-ing.  I can connect to my corporate vpn server via a
windows box that sits behind my firewall.  I'm now trying to set up the
connection to the VPN from my primary work linux box and was wondering
if anyone else has done this.

I've downloaded a vpnd.tar.gz and was trying to edit the vpnd script.
There are two server variables, one internal one external.  I'm pretty
sure I know the external one, as the vpn windows client specifies this.
Where do I get the internal one?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.  I'm back to fumbling blindly
with this. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation