[ale] DSL Options

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Mon Aug 28 06:56:15 EDT 2000

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Stephen F Nicholas wrote:

> Jeff and Glen,
> I checked the telocity site, but I ran into the same distance limitations.
> I'm ~8000 ft too far from the CO.  Thanks for the info though.  It looks
> like IDSL or RADSL (which I haven't heard from anybody about) for me at
> the moment :-(

Bummer.

Well, I hear that there are supposed to be some pretty good satellite
options coming around the corner in a year or two.  While I'm not
suggesting waiting that long for your internet connection, it might at
least serve as a light at the end of the tunnel.

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
Don't Steal - The government hates competition.