[ale] DSL Options

Jeff Hubbs jhubbs at telocity.com
Sun Aug 27 22:36:01 EDT 2000

FWIW, I'm having real good luck with Telocity at the moment - worst thing that
has happened has been a mail server down for a day or so.  One thing that I liked
abotu Telocity vs. Speakeasy is the the Telocity service is best-speed, i.e., you
don't pay less or more for varying bandwidth ranges.  You get what your wiring
will give you.  My DSL modem's stats page says that it peaked at ~1.5Mbps inbound
today .

- Jeff