[ale] sendmail question

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Mon Aug 21 12:37:32 EDT 2000

but.. their concern is that since they look to us for DNS, is it possible
that their e-mail "loops through" our system, and thus a sniffer here could
intercept it.   I can't see any reason that it would, or that it should be a
concern,  but they want to document that the material has never left their
internal network.  (IPO type stuff)