[ale] Contract Linux Developer Job within the Perimeter

Derina Barringer Derina_Barringer at systemone.com
Thu Aug 17 16:34:07 EDT 2000

Headline:
***Contract Linux Developer***

Job Summary:
TMP Worldwide is a global organization with 222 offices worldwide, 8000 employees, an excess of $2 billion in revenue and is the parent company of Monster.com, http://www.tmpw.com. Our client base includes more than 90 of the Fortune 100 and more than 480 of the Fortune 500 companies. If you have a commitment for excellence and want to become part of our Global Career Solutions, please read on.

Our clients have installed products at more than 14,000 sites for such clients as Coca-Cola, Sears, and the US Army. They are a public company traded on the NASDAQ.

Consultant will be doing new development for next generation of their products. One product is a call accounting/Internet-monitoring product; the other product is an e-business intelligence product that tracks the effectiveness of sale/marketing web sites.  Consultants will be working on new releases.

Job Requirements:
Experience with one or more Linux distributions:
* Minimum one year Linux development
* At least two years of hands-on C/C++ programming experience
* RDBMS (any) - minimum of one year experience
* GUI experience
* General knowledge of PC hardware/architecture
* Shell-script experience

TMP Language (EOE):
TMP Executive Resourcing is the leading global recruiting firm specializing in the placement of mid-level professionals. We pride ourselves in placing top talent in exciting job opportunities. TMP Worldwide is committed to the principles of equal opportunity for both itself and its clients. TMP Executive Resourcing, like its sister company, Monster.com, is a division of TMP Worldwide. TMP Worldwide is a publicly traded stock on NASDAQ as TMPW.

Response Info:
Send your resume with salary requirements to derina.barringer at systemone.com or call 1-800-544-0689 x133 for more information.

Derina Barringer
Project Analyst