[ale] Slackware user list?

Jennifer Taylor JMTaylor at wpo.co.chatham.ga.us
Wed Aug 16 15:43:08 EDT 2000

** Low Priority **

I use slack!  Actually, one of the guys who left here not too long ago works for slack now.  Ask away and ye shall recieve answers. :)

jenn

ps- I also use RedHat and Debian, AIX, Solaris, and Unixware.  Strength is diversity. :)

>>> "David S. Jackson" <dsj at sylvester.dsj.net> 08/16 1:55 PM >>>

Hi,

I'm trying out Slackware again on one of my boxes.  I'm really
liking it, but there are several questions that keep cropping up.
I don't see any slackware-user mailing lists mentioned on
www.slackware.com.  Where are some good slackware-specific lists
I could ask questions on?  Any ideas?

Are many folks using slack here on this list?