[ale] Domain ale.org

Ken Nagorski kenn at web.pcintelligent.com
Mon Aug 14 14:54:48 EDT 2000

Post this to ALE...in reply to the current thread about DOMAIN NAME
REGISTRATION....

My employer follows ALE but does not post and thought that you guys might
be interested in some information to help you get by this temporary
problem. Network Solutions can do whats called a "COM-LOCK" on your
domains.  This means that it takes an "act of God" to change any of the
information. This is used at times where people feel like their domain is
subject to be hijacked and it makes it necessary for a high ranking
official at Network Solutions to make any changes.  Because we are a
Premier Partner with Network Solutions we have seen it done numerous times
and will be happy to help if we can.  Feel free to call us at 770-471-9075
or drop an email to me at admin at national-net.com.

While I am here let me also add that we are going to be taking on a few
key empoyees over the next few weeks so my boss thought posting them here
could be done on-topic without anyone getting mad.  We will be hiring a
Senior Level Network Engineer and a Senior Level Programmer so if you
would like a URL to see more information drop me an email.

Thanks,

Ken