[ale] video projector output?

Dunlap, Randy randy.dunlap at intel.com
Sun Aug 13 15:54:49 EDT 2000

Hi,

I'm trying to enable video output from a Fujitsu Lifebook
(notebook PC) to a video projector (for presentations).

This works as expected by using Fn-F10 in Windows or
in Linux text mode (console), but after staring X,
the projector isn't receiving any video input signal.

Anyone know how to get X to project like this?

I'm using XFree86 3.3.6 with the NeoMagic driver.

TIA,
~Randy