[ale] current pulled by computer power supply

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sat Aug 12 18:51:49 EDT 2000

I'm to the point that I'm concerned with the amount of current I might
be pulling in my little office here.  I can find the maximum current for
each computer power supply stamped plainly on each box.   Question is,
does anyone know what the 'average' current is for a computer?  I
suspect that the max is only hit when the thing is powering up and/or
REAL busy.

I'm considering having a dedicated circuited added to the room to supply
my machines, but I need something to start with.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation