[ale] September ALE

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Thu Aug 10 14:45:23 EDT 2000

Eric,

Hopefully this information will be good.

Synopsis:

I will give a presentation that will cover the following topics:

1. Mkisofs
2. cdrecord
3. Xcdroast
4. Using IDE CD writers in Linux.

I will use a laptop to display the presentation and I will need a projector for the video portion.

Biography:

Name: Christopher Fowler
Age: 25
Employer: Computone Corporation
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Job Function: Product Marketing and Design, Project Management
Main Product Produced: Mulit-Port Serial I/O bards, Terminal Servers, Console Management Servers, Remote Access Server, and Terminal Servers

History:  I have been using Linux since early 1995.  I started my career with a UNIX software shop that supported AIX and SCO UNIX.  I started doing support and management of their Linux machines.  After this job, I started at Computone doing pre-sales support and implementation, I then moved to ADP and installed HR Software and Database software under UNIX and Windows.  When I got tired of working with Windows,  I went back to Computone to fill a product marketing position.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler