[ale] Tech support

BHa at ixl.com BHa at ixl.com
Wed Aug 9 14:12:38 EDT 2000

I believe Red Hat, Calhedra, Coral and many
distribution vendors provide support/maintenance
contracts.  Linux Care is another good company whose
main purpose is to provide commercial support for
Linux.

I think VA Linux also sells support contracts, but
not sure.

Free Linux support is great.  But in a corporate
environment, we do need to be able to point our
fingers somewhere when things have gone wrong. ;-)

Bao