[ale] NFS error...

Beeland, Jason beeland.j at ems-t.com
Wed Aug 9 11:38:58 EDT 2000

root       103  0.0  0.3  1740  668 ?        S    Aug02   0:00
/usr/sbin/rpc.mountd
root       106  0.0  0.2  1724  560 ?        S    Aug02   0:00
/usr/sbin/rpc.nfsd
bin         88  0.0  0.2  1104  428 ?        S    Aug02   0:00
/sbin/rpc.portmap

yup, all three are running.  Hmm.  I'm boggled.  :P

thanks,
Jason Beeland