[ale] NFS error...

Beeland, Jason beeland.j at ems-t.com
Wed Aug 9 08:23:15 EDT 2000

I've got 2 systems at home and use linux on both of them.  Here's the
arrangement

Bellsouth ADSL-->  slightly  ----->  veritus
                               Mandrake 7.1         Slack 7.0
                               masquerade           internal ip
                               2 nics one
                               internal one dsl

Now I want decent access to a file structure on veritus from ftp on
slightly.
So I'm trying to do it as an nfs share.  I think I have it configured
propperly
but I'm getting this error:
mount: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused

when i try to mount it on slightly with this command line:
mount -t nfs veritus:mp3 ./mp3

on veritus:
showmount --export
Export list for veritus: