[ale] OT: NT Cert Problem

BHa at ixl.com BHa at ixl.com
Tue Aug 8 09:04:59 EDT 2000

This is not related to Linux, but Linux people tend to be more knowledgable
about
other OSes.

Anyway, I have an NT server that crashed.  I have recovered most of the web
sites,
except for the secured ones.

I have the csrs and the certs.  But I cannot install the certs without the
keys.  Is
there a way to recover the key from the csr?

With Apache, the key is created first, then the csr is generated from the
key, before
sending to Verisign/Thawte for the cert.  So I know where the keys are.
With IIS,
the key manager takes care of it, and now I can't seem to find where it
hides the
keys.

Bao