[ale] BellSouth ADSL free (USB?) modem offer

Tomas tomas at kahuna.clayton.edu
Tue Aug 8 00:31:25 EDT 2000

There is also Phoenix DSL that is cheaper and does use a static ip adress (easier to ssh you, my dear!).  Id definetly switch to them, but even though I am the HSA (Home Sys Admin), one of my users (wife) likes having her @mindspring.com email.  If youre thinking about going DSL (or upgrading), check out this site
http://www.dslreports.com/
you can put in your zip code and then youll get a list of every company that provides DSL service of any kind in your area

Tomas