[ale] Price for Red Hat 6.2 for Sparc

Ray Knight - Clientlink rayk at clientlink.com
Mon Aug 7 09:59:40 EDT 2000

Debian and OpenLinux are two other distributions that support Sparc.  RedHat
is better than both in my opinion.  I have tried all three.  I downloaded
the RedHat iso image to my x86 Linux box, loopback mounted it and set up an
NFS share to the loopback mount and then installed to my Sparc 2 via NFS.