[ale] Atlanta Linux Software Engineering Group -- Help and Volumteers Needed

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Sun Aug 6 19:19:57 EDT 2000

ALSEG is in need of people to help with the activities of the group.  We
have a good turn out most of the meetings and that is great.  What we
need now is gather a core group of linux/BSD and open source developers
that want to work to expand the knowledge and exposure of open source to
the Atlanta developer community and to have fun also.  If you would like
to help please contact me and/or come to the Saturday August 19th
meeting.  I have had a lot of contacts with Linux/Open Source companies
so we should have a good selection of speakers.

Thanks for giving this a few minutes of your time.

Chris Woodruff
Mobile -- (770) 307-8590
Home -- (770) 814-8164
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com