[ale] Local redhat-7.0 mirror available

sad at valinux.com sad at valinux.com
Fri Aug 4 02:23:31 EDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 11:18:47PM -0400, Neil C. Bright wrote:
> I was able to pull most of the redhat-7.0 tree from redhat and have made
> it available here:
>
> ftp://ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/redhat/beta/pinstripe
>
> I'm still lacking ISO images, but they are on their way as I write this...

I pulled down the iso image from here only to discover it is missing
the RedHat/instimage directory so it cannot be used to do network installs
(NFS for instance). I was able to do a ftp install from another site that
had a complete mirror available via ftp. I did not try downloading the iso
again from another site to see if the RedHat/instimage directory was on
that iso image from the other site.
Steven A. DuChene	sad at valinux.com
Southeast US Systems Engineer
VA Linux Systems	http://www.valinux.com