[ale] Mandrake CD

Jim Williams dalavon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 08:41:57 EDT 1999

I just did this, but on a Win95 machine using Adaptec
Easy CD creator.(company choice to keep the burner on
the 95 box, not mine).  I had to specificaly tell it
that I was burning from an ISO image.  It tells you
how to do it in the README that you can download from
the same ftp directory where you got the ISO image.

--- prabhakar+nitika <chaganti at randomc.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I have downloaded the Mandrake61.iso but have been
> unsuccessful in
> burning a CD with it. I have tried using Nero and
> CDRWin to no avail.
> Can anyone point me to a freeware or shareware
> version of a program
> that I can use to burn this image file on to a CD.
> Iam using the
> burner at a friend's place and only have access to a
> Win NT workstation.
>

> Thanks
> Prabhakar

=====