[ale] shell accounts

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Fri Sep 24 14:38:50 EDT 1999

Not sure about mindspring, but shell account is your regular telnet
login, mostly via csh, some via bash. You can telnet to the machine, and
work on it.

Most isp do not offer such thing anymore as it leads to security
problems, plus an average person does not need a shell account.

Too many buffer overruns !.