[ale] Linux use by ISP

scott at certumgroup.com scott at certumgroup.com
Thu Sep 23 22:23:27 EDT 1999

Keith,

I don't disagree that Linux is a great OS. Why else would I be on this list?
However, as a long-tine Unix user I can assure you that Sun Solaris has
users groups. They are obviously mostly commercial, not many people have Sun
boxes at home (I do but it is for business). Also, until Intel developed the
newer Pentium chips the SPARC chips were much faster than Intel's and
Solaris is a well-proven and reliable OS.

Scott Hartsell
The Certum Group, Inc.
"Connecting You to the World"
www.certumgroup.com